Thursday 26 April 2012

Finished Spring 2012

The last month / 2 months I was able to finish quite a lot of things, mostly skin care again... You know, you sometimes have these moments when you seem to run out of everything - thank god for backups I always have laying around...
  • Caudalie Vinosource Riche cream: a rich cream that I enjoyed using during the winter months, I never got around to reviewing it but currently I'm using Caudalie's new range for dry skin and I'm liking the new one more than this - Caudalie is a nice brand and offers some lovely products
  • La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense cream: one of my favourite day creams, this is tube number 2 and honestly, number 3 is already awaiting usage - I now promise I will review this stuff, but bottom line = I love it!
  • Clinique City Block sheer SPF25: I bought this as a day cream during summer as it offers an SPF of 25, but this cream is tinted, has a weird scent and isn't good for dry skin - I haven't even finished this tube, I don't like it at all...
  • Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in nude: yet again, HG material, the 'nude' shade fits me perfectly (maybe a bit too dark during winter, when I mix with 'porcelain') - it's great for daily usage and I will surely repurchase this, reviewed at the start of the blog I think :)
Onto the bigger packaging now:
  • Pai gentle hydrating cleanser: Pai is one of those brands from which I seem to love everything except for their price tagging, I reviewed this cleanser not too long ago and sadly I'm out of it already - may repurchase it when I run out of cleansers to try and haven't found a better one
  • Louis Widmer toner: another product from Louis Widmer which I wasn't too pleased about, I finished it and that's about it, there are so many better toners out there
  • Clarins Water Comfort One Step Cleanser: I mainly bought this cleanser to use when I sleep over or don't feel like cleansing too much (after going out or something) and I found it working great, but nothing spectacular again
A lot of favourite products this time, that you will see repurchased! I am yet again proud of myself to have finished this much *happy dance*!

2 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Hèhè, goed gedaan! Bij mij is dat meestal ook zo, ineens beginnen allerlei producten tegelijk op te geraken. Ben dan ook altijd trots :)

Laura. said...

Fijne producten !
ik volg je trouwens via bloglovin, volg je me terug?xx

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms