Thursday, 26 April 2012
The last month / 2 months I was able to finish quite a lot of things, mostly skin care again... You know, you sometimes have these moments when you seem to run out of everything - thank god for backups I always have laying around...
- Louis Widmer Liposomal serum: wasn't too pleased with this as it didn't do much for me, reviewed not too long ago
- Bio Beauté Nuxe Soothing cream: a decent night cream which I will probably repurchase in the future, also did a review on this one not too long ago
- Caudalie Vinosource Riche cream: a rich cream that I enjoyed using during the winter months, I never got around to reviewing it but currently I'm using Caudalie's new range for dry skin and I'm liking the new one more than this - Caudalie is a nice brand and offers some lovely products
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase UV Intense cream: one of my favourite day creams, this is tube number 2 and honestly, number 3 is already awaiting usage - I now promise I will review this stuff, but bottom line = I love it!
- Clinique City Block sheer SPF25: I bought this as a day cream during summer as it offers an SPF of 25, but this cream is tinted, has a weird scent and isn't good for dry skin - I haven't even finished this tube, I don't like it at all...
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in nude: yet again, HG material, the 'nude' shade fits me perfectly (maybe a bit too dark during winter, when I mix with 'porcelain') - it's great for daily usage and I will surely repurchase this, reviewed at the start of the blog I think :)
- Pai gentle hydrating cleanser: Pai is one of those brands from which I seem to love everything except for their price tagging, I reviewed this cleanser not too long ago and sadly I'm out of it already - may repurchase it when I run out of cleansers to try and haven't found a better one
- Louis Widmer toner: another product from Louis Widmer which I wasn't too pleased about, I finished it and that's about it, there are so many better toners out there
- Clarins Water Comfort One Step Cleanser: I mainly bought this cleanser to use when I sleep over or don't feel like cleansing too much (after going out or something) and I found it working great, but nothing spectacular again
- Batiste Blush dry shampoo: I cannot live without dry shampoo, HG, forever!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2011 (222)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist