Monday 30 April 2012

Online & IU haul

You may have noticed that I'm into hauling again, a lot lately. But after my last post of finished it's only normal I guess... This time some skin care from city shopping and hair care from Lookfantastic - all necessities again!
First up my beloved Hydraphase from LRP, which will be reviewed this time before I finish it up - promise for real! Next to it a cream from Caudalie's new range Vinosource (intented for dry skin with 3 different creams for 3 different types of dry,), this is the moisture recovery cream which is the 'middle dry' one. It smells heavenly, like we're used to from Caudalie.
And then again some hair care from Lookfantastic: Black & White wax, a simple product - one that I did not have in stock yet, will probably take forever to empty as the jar is huge. Next to it is Bumble&Bumble's Surf spray, one that I've wanted for a long time: it gets good reviews and with my long hair this product seems perfect. Next to it Osis powder for volume, which also gets raving reviews and I wanted to see for myself if it lives up to the hype...

So, now me is all set with new skin care and hair care items...!

2 comments:

Anne said...

leeeuk!

Evelien said...

Dankje!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms