Tuesday 3 April 2012

Avon polish & make up haul

I got some new Avon in and off course their newly released summer collection just had to be mine, especially with "a buy one, get one free"-deal I could not resist...
Lovely colours, though I'm not sure about the orange one yet, it may be bit too much but I'll see. I could always use it for some nail art (which is on my list for trying out soon, nearby future, somewhere...).
And for the make-up: their new mascara with a comb (yes, it's a bit weird, therefore I'm eager to try) and also 2 new colours of their Supershock liner, lovely product (I have a few other colours which I reviewed), a dark purple one and a neutral one. Just a couple of things, absolute necessaties - as always!

2 comments:

Sara Bow said...

Love the colours of the nail polishes <3


X

Evelien said...

Thanks :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms