Tuesday, 31 May 2011
A while ago I discussed my Batiste coloured dry shampoo, but at the same time I also bought other products from their range. They aren't easy to find in Belgium, so I ordered them on ASOS and decided to try a few differents ones from their line. Today I'm going to discuss their "Blush"-product, which gets the most praise... I consider dry shampoo to be a must-have product. It's quick and easy when you only need a little bit of touching up and/ore volume.
Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo is an essential beauty product that will leave your hair smelling fragrant and looking fabulous in seconds.
Batiste Blush has a beautifully delicate fragrance and is perfect for in between washes.
First up: the fragrance. It has indeed a nice floral scent - I can understand why people are fond of it. Most dry shampoos smell awfull. It works just like a dry shampoo is supposed to work: spray onto your hair, massage and brush it out - finished and your hair looks freshly washed. The only problem for me is that this sprays a white mist and it's really necessary that I brush it out thouroughly, otherwise my hair turns out grey... If you're a brunette like me, personally I think you're better off with the coloured dark version. Nevertheless, this is still a good product and if your hair has a lighter shade or if you don't mind brushing - go for it!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Batiste Blush dry shampoo
- Some polish...
- Product Praise Shu Uemura 20 Pony Brush
- Pippa's modula handbag: yay or nay?
- Catrice in Wonderland hauling
- Review Biosilk Silk Therapy
- Pan, anyone?
- Avon hauling
- Product Praise the Brush Guard
- Review Rosebud Salve
- Product Praise Paula's Choice Skin recovery hydrat...
- Campaigns of Chanel
- Some online shopping haul
- Lookfantastic awards 2011
- Review Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF50+ cream
- Product Praise Avon Bubble Bath Vanilla Peach
- Beauty & the beast
- Boyfriend went to London haul
- Review Mylène Welness pillow spray
- Budget Review Catrice Quick dry & high shine top c...
- Review ShiKai Borage dry skin therapy eye cream
- ▼ May (21)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist