Tuesday 31 May 2011

Review Batiste Blush dry shampoo

A while ago I discussed my Batiste coloured dry shampoo, but at the same time I also bought other products from their range. They aren't easy to find in Belgium, so I ordered them on ASOS and decided to try a few differents ones from their line. Today I'm going to discuss their "Blush"-product, which gets the most praise... I consider dry shampoo to be a must-have product. It's quick and easy when you only need a little bit of touching up and/ore volume.

Batiste Blush Dry Shampoo is an essential beauty product that will leave your hair smelling fragrant and looking fabulous in seconds.
Batiste Blush has a beautifully delicate fragrance and is perfect for in between washes.

First up: the fragrance. It has indeed a nice floral scent - I can understand why people are fond of it. Most dry shampoos smell awfull. It works just like a dry shampoo is supposed to work: spray onto your hair, massage and brush it out - finished and your hair looks freshly washed. The only problem for me is that this sprays a white mist and it's really necessary that I brush it out thouroughly, otherwise my hair turns out grey... If you're a brunette like me, personally I think you're better off with the coloured dark version. Nevertheless, this is still a good product and if your hair has a lighter shade or if you don't mind brushing - go for it!

2 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

Deze wil ik wel eens proberen!

Evelien said...

Zeker eens de moeite!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms