Monday, 16 May 2011
You know, I always love Chanel's campaign pictures. Same goes for their videos. It all looks stunning and luxurious which makes me want to splurge on them... good marketeers behind them for sure. Recently I read something interesting, which I'd never thought about. The pictures on their home make-up site are available to everyone. Even though it's a slide-show you can just use your right-click and save the picture - may seem silly but it hadn't occured to me to try this. It has wallpaper proportions and that's what it's been doing now, I'm enjoying looking at my desktop... I love the first picture, especially her polish...
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Batiste Blush dry shampoo
- Some polish...
- Product Praise Shu Uemura 20 Pony Brush
- Pippa's modula handbag: yay or nay?
- Catrice in Wonderland hauling
- Review Biosilk Silk Therapy
- Pan, anyone?
- Avon hauling
- Product Praise the Brush Guard
- Review Rosebud Salve
- Product Praise Paula's Choice Skin recovery hydrat...
- Campaigns of Chanel
- Some online shopping haul
- Lookfantastic awards 2011
- Review Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF50+ cream
- Product Praise Avon Bubble Bath Vanilla Peach
- Beauty & the beast
- Boyfriend went to London haul
- Review Mylène Welness pillow spray
- Budget Review Catrice Quick dry & high shine top c...
- Review ShiKai Borage dry skin therapy eye cream
- ▼ May (21)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist