When spraying it, it is indeed a darker colour which looks a bit brown-darkgreyish. When I spray it on my hair it's not that visible. When combing through my hair I can see a bit of a grey cast that I need to get rid of, but not as much as with other dry shampoo. I enjoy using Batiste, it doesn't stink and works like a dry shampoo is supposed to work. There is no particular scent added to this one (in comparison to some of their other products) but it doesn't have a bad scent either. I want to try the one for dark/black hair, as I hoped this brown one would be a bit darker but it's quite light, it's more suited for light-middle-brown. Nevertheless, this is a good product that I surely recommend!! You can buy it in several stores, unless you live in Belgium -like me- but then there's always ASOS...
Which dry shampoo do you use?
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Skincare & fashion haul
- Never again: I love strawberries & milkshake showe...
- My daily makeup routine
- NOTD Catrice Am I Blue or Green?
- Happy easter!
- You and me
- Celeb Looks: Leighton Meester
- Hairdresser time!
- NOTD ELF Innocent
- Review Paula's Choice Resist Advanced Replenishing...
- Avon & Ici Paris hauling
- Product Praise Budget Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds e...
- Budget Perfume Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature in ...
- Product Praise Bioderma Solution Micellaire
- NOTD Catrice Moulin Rouge Light
- Some spring shirts/tops, love!
- Review Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo for brunettes
- Catrice haul, 30% off, I like!
- Make up swapping!
- Product Praise Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
- ▼ April (21)