0.5 oz/15ml tube
ShiKai is an American brand which I've never heard of before and isn't easy to get. I bought it on iHerb for 14$, lovely price - a lot of their products are available on this website. Some of the things that inspired me to try this brand is that it's organic and focuses on dry skin, and apart from that their pricing is very reasonable. The packaging is simple and effective. I prefer using tubes and pumps, ShiKai lives up to this with all their packaging.
The texture of the product isn't really a cream, more like a lotion. It has a very light fresh scent, which your nose will hardly be aware of. It sinks in fast and leaves my skin moisturized. I started using it in fall and noticed that in winter I needed more product to get the same moisturized result. For me, this moisturizer is more suited to use in spring and summer when my skin needs less moisture. This eye cream works great on sensitive skin, it never irritated mine and that speaks on its own. I only used this eye cream in the evening and was able to use it for 6 months or so, the 15ml goes a long way...
The bads: isn't as rich as it claims
Overall I'm intrigued by Shikai and enjoyed using this product. This is a good basic mild eye moisturizer perfectly suited for those with normal to dry skin. Recommended cream, I will repurchase this in the future to use in spring&summer. I'm keen on trying more products from this brand.
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Review Batiste Blush dry shampoo
- Some polish...
- Product Praise Shu Uemura 20 Pony Brush
- Pippa's modula handbag: yay or nay?
- Catrice in Wonderland hauling
- Review Biosilk Silk Therapy
- Pan, anyone?
- Avon hauling
- Product Praise the Brush Guard
- Review Rosebud Salve
- Product Praise Paula's Choice Skin recovery hydrat...
- Campaigns of Chanel
- Some online shopping haul
- Lookfantastic awards 2011
- Review Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF50+ cream
- Product Praise Avon Bubble Bath Vanilla Peach
- Beauty & the beast
- Boyfriend went to London haul
- Review Mylène Welness pillow spray
- Budget Review Catrice Quick dry & high shine top c...
- Review ShiKai Borage dry skin therapy eye cream
- ▼ May (21)