It's the 20 pony brush intented to be used for blush or face powder. First up you can see the handle is quite short in comparison to other brands such as MAC. But, honestly, this handle is just perfect. The longer the handle, the more I seem to grab it at the starting of the brush. Apart from being short, it's also a bit bigger than normal handles, again a plus because it works so easily.
The bristles have a roundish shape that is maintained easily, but I also use the brush guard for it just to be sure. The bristles look very soft and indeed, they are... I really hate all that brushes that appear to be soft and when used on your hand are soft but then, when you put them on your cheeks... horror! That's not the case with this baby, this is such a lovely soft brush, much softer than a MAC brush. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and because it's not that big it works very precise. It picks up the colour nicely and blends out like it should. A tiny downside to this brush is its price, which is around 50$ but -to me- it's totally worth it. I'm really trying to invest in some decent brushes because I do notice the difference in applying my make-up. This one is defintely on my recommend-list!
The goods: soft!!!!, short/easy handle, blends well, picks up colour nicely
The bads: price
Overall a great brush that I really commend. It will cost you some, but you get a decent luxurious brush in return that will last you a long time... Just try it and I think you'll love it!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Review Batiste Blush dry shampoo
- Some polish...
- Product Praise Shu Uemura 20 Pony Brush
- Pippa's modula handbag: yay or nay?
- Catrice in Wonderland hauling
- Review Biosilk Silk Therapy
- Pan, anyone?
- Avon hauling
- Product Praise the Brush Guard
- Review Rosebud Salve
- Product Praise Paula's Choice Skin recovery hydrat...
- Campaigns of Chanel
- Some online shopping haul
- Lookfantastic awards 2011
- Review Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF50+ cream
- Product Praise Avon Bubble Bath Vanilla Peach
- Beauty & the beast
- Boyfriend went to London haul
- Review Mylène Welness pillow spray
- Budget Review Catrice Quick dry & high shine top c...
- Review ShiKai Borage dry skin therapy eye cream
- ▼ May (21)