A couple of months ago I went to a Mylène meeting and yes, indeed, they also offer a pillow spray *surprise surprise. It's from their welness line and I liked the scent at first sniff, so I snatched a spray for around 5euros and I've been using it for quite some time now.
Packaging is simple and effective, to my likings. There's an extra dop on it, which is convenient. The spray contains 50ml, making it easy to travel with. I've been using it for several months and am about halfway through it, I don't spray it everyday - only when I'm in the mood for it. The scent is special: herbal with a strong -male- undertone to it at first, but after a few minutes only the herbal scent is left. It's indeed very relaxing.
I enjoy using a pillow spray and will continue to use this one up as I like it but I'm not wowed by it. There are other pillow sprays out there that smell even better in my opinion - which ones, I'll talk about later. The male touch on this one is a tad too much for me. If you're a fan of stronger, herbal, male scents this may be the perfect pillow spray for you. And if you happen to run into a Mylène meeting, have a snif on this one... it's a special scent and maybe one to your likings!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Batiste Blush dry shampoo
- Some polish...
- Product Praise Shu Uemura 20 Pony Brush
- Pippa's modula handbag: yay or nay?
- Catrice in Wonderland hauling
- Review Biosilk Silk Therapy
- Pan, anyone?
- Avon hauling
- Product Praise the Brush Guard
- Review Rosebud Salve
- Product Praise Paula's Choice Skin recovery hydrat...
- Campaigns of Chanel
- Some online shopping haul
- Lookfantastic awards 2011
- Review Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF50+ cream
- Product Praise Avon Bubble Bath Vanilla Peach
- Beauty & the beast
- Boyfriend went to London haul
- Review Mylène Welness pillow spray
- Budget Review Catrice Quick dry & high shine top c...
- Review ShiKai Borage dry skin therapy eye cream
- ▼ May (21)