Monday, 3 January 2011
On todays menu a topic I haven't talked about yet, but that doesn't mean it isn't of less matter to me. I enjoy pampering myself and smelling good, I hate it when people pass you by or sit next to you with an overwhelming stank, yuk. But on the other hand, I also have sensitive skin so I need to take care of what I put on, I usually use mild deodorants and prefer roll-ons to sprays as I found out that sprays irritate me more. I picked this one by Sanex up in a big shop, but it's almost available everywhere in Europe. It costed a few euros and contains 50ml.
Now Sanex Dermo Sensitive can give you protection 24 hours a day. Sanex Dermo Sensitive banishes body odour whilst letting skin breath. Dermatologically tested, with 0% alcohol, it contains lactoserum, an ingredient rich in milk proteins and gives greater care to delicate skin.
Funny fact is that this roll-on is a little bit different than other roll-ons. Usually the rolling part is on the top, with Sanex it's the other way around. This gives you a huge benefit as when it's beginning to empty you don't need to put it on its head and be carefull where you put it or otherwise it will fall. You are able to use full potential of the 50ml inside it. It doesn't contain alcohol, again a big plus in my eyes. It does contain perfume but it's on the lower part of the ingredient list so normally it wouldn't botter you that much.
It has a clean and fresh scent to it which reminds me most of flowers. When applying it, it sinks fast into your skin and leaves it moisturized and soft afterwards. It didn't irritate me at all. The scent doesn't stay put all day off course and I don't think it gives you 24h protection. When I put it on before going to work, it will do its job during the day. But I can't say the same for when you workout or anything like that: then you would need to reapply it.
The goods: nice scent, no alcohol, moisturizing, special system, low price
The bads: doesn't give 24h protection, reapplication is needed depending on activities
This is a good deodorant that I've enjoyed using and will most likely buy again, but maybe in another scent. It certainly delivers value for its money. Sanex offers a wide range of deodorants that's worth a peek into :)
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm
- Avon haul & a little sale
- Review Estée Lauder Intense softening lotion
- Feelunique haul
- Review Sigma -short- eye shading brush E55
- Review Mario Badescu Vitamin C serum
- Godiva, hello multiple usage!
- A different kind of hauling!
- Review Avon senses Enchanted shower crème
- Mylène haul
- Beautypedia - free!
- Loving a discount haul
- Review Avon Supershock eyeliner - bronze
- Award, who, me?
- Review Cetaphil cleanser
- Budget Review Yves Rocher shower gel - florida ora...
- I won, I won, I won - did I mention I won?
- Never again: Sigma small stippling brush SS188 or ...
- The first haul of the new year :)
- Budget Review Sanex Dermo sensitive roll-on
- Happy new year!
- ▼ January (21)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist