I bought 2 holiday collection polishes: Golden Twilight (black with gold shimmer) and Golden Wine (a deep red with gold shimmer). These aren't my 'normal colours' but I wanted to give them a go. I like Avon's polishes, they have a variable colour range and are easy in usage.
And then I also bought some eyeliners, called Glimmerstick Diamonds because there is a bit of shimmer in it, this is one of their top selling products. I bought 4 colours: black, brown, grey and purple. But as you can see there are 5 sticks in the picture. I accidentally ordered the purple one two times, if anyone is interested I'm reselling it for 4euros and it can be shipped in an envelope....
Enjoy the rest of the sunday!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm
- Avon haul & a little sale
- Review Estée Lauder Intense softening lotion
- Feelunique haul
- Review Sigma -short- eye shading brush E55
- Review Mario Badescu Vitamin C serum
- Godiva, hello multiple usage!
- A different kind of hauling!
- Review Avon senses Enchanted shower crème
- Mylène haul
- Beautypedia - free!
- Loving a discount haul
- Review Avon Supershock eyeliner - bronze
- Award, who, me?
- Review Cetaphil cleanser
- Budget Review Yves Rocher shower gel - florida ora...
- I won, I won, I won - did I mention I won?
- Never again: Sigma small stippling brush SS188 or ...
- The first haul of the new year :)
- Budget Review Sanex Dermo sensitive roll-on
- Happy new year!
- ▼ January (21)