A radiance booster par excellence, this fondant mask restores freshness and radiance to tired, dry and devitalized skin. Bursting with premium botanical extracts, its hydra-calming formula replenishes, smoothes and infuses the epidermis with softness and serenity. Its rich and creamy texture has a relaxing effect and plunges the face into a revitalizing comforting bath with an instant smoothing effect. Supple, silky and hydrated, the skin appears plumped up and illuminated with a rosy glow. The features are relaxed and the complexion perfectly even with restored clarity.
A lovely pink tube packaging with engraved letters on it, hello luxurious feeling - for 55euro/100ml. The cream itself is quite thick and also has a light pink colour. When squeezing it out of the tube, the scent hits your nose and it's perfect! The best roses scent ever, I could sniff on it all day... Apart from having a great scent, let's have a closer look at it.
Make sure you don't hit my cheek!! I apply a thick layer of this cream (picture above shows when a lot has sunk in already) and leave it on for as long as I have time, usually about half an hour. It doesn't come with a specific time so just adjust to your likings. When applying the cream I'm definitely aware of its freshness, it's creamy and the scent works relaxing. After half an hour I remove what's left with a few cotton pads. My skin feels hydrated and very soft/supple. The remains of the cream leave your skin glowing, but this is only temporary. If you wash it off, your glow is gone...
The goods: heavenly scent, rich (I have dry skin), relaxes, 100ml tube
The bads: price, glow is temporary, contains perfume
Overall this is a good masque, I just wish it wasn't so expensive, which doesn't make it recommendable for regular use. I would only use this on special occasions before your make-up, so you can benefit from the glow if you're willing to spend some. It does contain perfume, but my sensitive skin didn't get irritated.
I haven't come across an equally good masque with a scent I like, so I might repurchase this one to use once in a while. You do get 100ml *trying to justify me buying it*!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ► 2011 (222)
- Review Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
- Review L'Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Black lace dress - I want!
- NOTD Catrice Absolutely Chinchilly
- Budget Review Avon Shimmer Rose Body Lotion
- Polish Giveaway *ended*
- NOTD watermarble nails
- Sophisticated working look
- My look-a-like-but-even-better Uggs
- Budget Review Blistex Lip Relief Cream
- Product Praise Tweezerman BrowMousse
- New giveaway is coming!
- Review Topcat INM Out the Door
- Budget Review Avon Brightening Lemon & Cucumber ha...
- NOTD OPI Over the Taupe
- Project X Pan
- Product Praise Clobex Dandruff Shampoo
- Avon haul
- Tips n Tricks: Tweezerman Slant Tweezer
- Allcosmeticswholesale customer service
- Review By Terry Sérénité de Rose
- Hauling time
- Review Trind The Perfect System
- ▼ November (23)