Tuesday 30 November 2010

Review Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

When I was in London this summer I paid a quick visit to the Lush store, my first visit ever actually because there is no Lush store nearby where I live. There were so many things that smelled divine that I wanted but in the end I only bought one thing - because I have to face it, my bath products are too numerous. I didn't have a lip scrub, it seemed only logic to buy one now. They offer 3 scents and I chose the bubblegum one because I like it sweet...

This one will make your lips smell like our best-selling Snow Fairy shower gel. Bubblegum is made with exfoliating castor sugar and our delicious vegan flavour to gently scrub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft with the help of jojoba oil.

The jar is very basic but I like it, I like the look of Lush products, they are no-nonsense. The scrub itself is pink and offcourse like sugar. When opening it the scent hits your nose and I adore it, the perfect sweetness. My boyfriend is also quite a fan of the scent when I use it. It smells very eatable. The scrub does what it should do: it exfoliates my lips and leave them smooth & soft. I've been using it for a few months now and a little goes a long way, you only need a tiny amount of it to get the job done. The expiry date is about 1,5 year onwards from when I bought it - but I guess I will still be using it then!

I'm glad I bought it, I use it quite often and can no longer go without it. It's perfect for making the most of your lips and lipstick. Available in Lush stores and online for 5-6euros in three different scents.

7 comments:

Sara said...

this looks great :) great review.

BeautyLoves said...

Ik heb hem onlangs ook aangeschaft, heel fijn product!

Anonymous said...

Olá!

Vendo roupa de colecções passadas da Zara, H&M, Spriengfield, Pull&Bear, Bershka, Stradivarius e muitas outras!

Espreitem em: http://whatsthefashion.livejournal.com/

beckiangel44 said...

I have this and love it! it's so scrummy :) xo

sus en wis said...

Ik heb hem ook maar vind hem iets te sterk ruiken ;)

Gaby Fauchon said...

Looks yummy, but I prefer to make my own lip scrub out of Vaseline and sugar (=

Evelien said...

Great everyone loves it too... Smells like candy shops.

Eva: je moet er inderdaad voor zijn :)

Gaby: indeed but I'm lazy and this is easy hehe

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms