And so I did! I went on makeupalley, on which I've had an account for quite some time. I posted a wishlist and a swaplist and by now I have my first trade. I traded my Shu Uemura foundation brush, because I don't use it anymore - I now use the Sigma F80. I managed to do a swap with a lovely UK girl and got these 2 babies in return...
I'm a big fan of blush and I've been buying lots of them lately. I especially like light pink/peach colours, so these two fit in perfectly. On the left is MAC true romantic and on the right is MAC summer rose (gorgeous packaging). These are my first 2 MAC blushes (sadly, no counter near me) and I'm very keen on trying them!!If you have some products that you don't use and you don't mind swapping, it's worth having a look at!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Skincare & fashion haul
- Never again: I love strawberries & milkshake showe...
- My daily makeup routine
- NOTD Catrice Am I Blue or Green?
- Happy easter!
- You and me
- Celeb Looks: Leighton Meester
- Hairdresser time!
- NOTD ELF Innocent
- Review Paula's Choice Resist Advanced Replenishing...
- Avon & Ici Paris hauling
- Product Praise Budget Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds e...
- Budget Perfume Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature in ...
- Product Praise Bioderma Solution Micellaire
- NOTD Catrice Moulin Rouge Light
- Some spring shirts/tops, love!
- Review Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo for brunettes
- Catrice haul, 30% off, I like!
- Make up swapping!
- Product Praise Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
- ▼ April (21)