Wednesday, 13 April 2011
I love sweet scents and when I was in school and on a budget I really liked this Eau de toilette from Yves Rocher. A couple of months ago when I went to their store I decided to grab a copy of it just for occasional wear and for old times :). The scent immediately brought back memories...
A sweet and tender fragrance!A luscious eau de toilette with the mild and tangy smell of freshly picked raspberries. It leaves an irresistible scent and wraps you in exquisite fragrance. Yves Rocher has chosen organic raspberry with a sweet and tender fragrance. Its mild and joyful scent gives the skin an optimistic and stimulating smell.
The packaging is really simple, which you can expect for this pricerange (about 3,5 euros for 20ml and 8,5euros for 100ml). The small bottle is really purseproof and this is easy because reapplying is necessary as it doesn't last long at all. It's a very sweet and young scent, when spraying you smell a bit of alcohol but this fades quickly. After that you get a basic candy scent and this is how it stays, it doesn't contain mysterious notes - just plain simple sweet - perfect for teens. A huge downside is that it doesn't last long. But I enjoyed using this when I was younger and I still like spraying it from time to time. However, in regards to wearing fragrance, I now have more sophisticated perfumes in my stash... This is a good budget perfume if you like a basic sweet scent. It's also available in other scents such as Vanille, Peach etc... but I haven't tried those.Which is your bring-back-memories-perfume?
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skincare & fashion haul
- Never again: I love strawberries & milkshake showe...
- My daily makeup routine
- NOTD Catrice Am I Blue or Green?
- Happy easter!
- You and me
- Celeb Looks: Leighton Meester
- Hairdresser time!
- NOTD ELF Innocent
- Review Paula's Choice Resist Advanced Replenishing...
- Avon & Ici Paris hauling
- Product Praise Budget Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds e...
- Budget Perfume Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature in ...
- Product Praise Bioderma Solution Micellaire
- NOTD Catrice Moulin Rouge Light
- Some spring shirts/tops, love!
- Review Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo for brunettes
- Catrice haul, 30% off, I like!
- Make up swapping!
- Product Praise Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
- ▼ April (21)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist