They released the Ultimate nudes, 6 brand new polishes. I love nudes, so I got them all. They also came up with a top coat, promising quick&high shine, I'm curious. On the right is also a new polish from the standard collection called 'Am I blue or green?'. They labeled some of their polishes with a 2 coat policy, I already did this in the past. In the middle is a blush, called 'Raspberry Ice Cream'. I like the sleek packaging and the print on it, reminds me a lot of Dior blushes. Considering its price (3-4euros) it looks luxurious...
And then I went back... I hadn't paid much attention to the eyeshadows but when I saw some swatches, I just had to have this palette... it's called 'Never let me go' and once again it's a nude palette! To get the discount again, I bought 2 other new polishes from which I saw some nice swatches. For now, I think I'm good when it comes to polishes...!!
Have you already bought something from Catrice's new collection, share!!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Skincare & fashion haul
- Never again: I love strawberries & milkshake showe...
- My daily makeup routine
- NOTD Catrice Am I Blue or Green?
- Happy easter!
- You and me
- Celeb Looks: Leighton Meester
- Hairdresser time!
- NOTD ELF Innocent
- Review Paula's Choice Resist Advanced Replenishing...
- Avon & Ici Paris hauling
- Product Praise Budget Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds e...
- Budget Perfume Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature in ...
- Product Praise Bioderma Solution Micellaire
- NOTD Catrice Moulin Rouge Light
- Some spring shirts/tops, love!
- Review Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo for brunettes
- Catrice haul, 30% off, I like!
- Make up swapping!
- Product Praise Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
- ▼ April (21)