I like the packaging, a lot more than her other packaging. This one looks more luxurious, I like the blue and the grey. The bottle contains 118ml and costs 21,5euros - which is a lot in my opinion. For reference, my previous Estee Lauder toner costed around 50euros and was 250ml. Paula claims that her products aren't expensive and has labeled this Estee Lauder toner as expensive on her reviewsite, but in comparison her toner is as expensive as the EL one. Being honest much?
You can turn the cap easily off and I put a little bit of the toner on a cotton pad, then sweep it gentle on my face. The texture is thicker than other tones I've used in the past but not as thick as a lotion, there's no scent to it since there's no fragrance in it. I can feel it being hydrating on my skin and it leaves a little glow *love*, therefor it's more suited for normal to dry skins. I've used it for several months and not once has this toner irritated my skin in any way, lovely! I have a few fine dry lines and with continued use of this toner they didn't become less than before, but I kinda knew this promise would go unfulfilled. The toner also claims to reduce redness, which I didn't notice. If my skin was a bit red / irritated this toner didn't take the colour away but on the other hand it didn't make it worse either, I did feel it worked calming on my skin.
The goods: no fragrance, doesn't irritate, hydrating, leaves a glow
The bads: expensive, doesn't reduce wrinkles, doesn't reduce redness
Overall I think this is a good product, the goods make up for the bads. I've enjoyed using it and may repurchase it in the future. I just wish she would release a bigger version of this toner, a 250 or 300ml with a better pricing. If used daily or twice a day, 118ml doesn't last that long. Don't expect wonders from this product, it won't fade your wrinkles - nothing can - but it does have good ingredients in it to prevent future damage and that's what's important!
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at email@example.com.
- Skincare & fashion haul
- Never again: I love strawberries & milkshake showe...
- My daily makeup routine
- NOTD Catrice Am I Blue or Green?
- Happy easter!
- You and me
- Celeb Looks: Leighton Meester
- Hairdresser time!
- NOTD ELF Innocent
- Review Paula's Choice Resist Advanced Replenishing...
- Avon & Ici Paris hauling
- Product Praise Budget Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds e...
- Budget Perfume Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature in ...
- Product Praise Bioderma Solution Micellaire
- NOTD Catrice Moulin Rouge Light
- Some spring shirts/tops, love!
- Review Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo for brunettes
- Catrice haul, 30% off, I like!
- Make up swapping!
- Product Praise Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
- ▼ April (21)