Packaging is adorable, with the little hearts on it and I like the small poemy thing as well. The smells reminds me most of overly mature strawberries, the scent is also very strong - honestly, it's a bit too much for me. The product is a thick shower gel with little particles in it. It's also quite creamy and feels really moisturizing. Now, it's intented to be used on wet skin only so I did and used it as stated above. My skin did indeed feel smooth. But after drying my skin, I got red dots all over, like a bit of a rash. I decided to give the product a few more chances and tried it alone as well, but that didn't help at all. My sensitive skin clearly can't bear this product. When I checked the ingredient list I noticed SLS and perfume were very high on it, so that's probably the cause of it.
I'm quite disappointed in this product. It shouldn't matter that much that I have sensitive skin, a shower gel shouldn't irritate at all. Due to this product I'm not very keen on trying other things from their line. I wouldn't recommend this at all, if something works irritating it's best to avoid it all at once...
Do you have any experience with this line?
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skincare & fashion haul
- Never again: I love strawberries & milkshake showe...
- My daily makeup routine
- NOTD Catrice Am I Blue or Green?
- Happy easter!
- You and me
- Celeb Looks: Leighton Meester
- Hairdresser time!
- NOTD ELF Innocent
- Review Paula's Choice Resist Advanced Replenishing...
- Avon & Ici Paris hauling
- Product Praise Budget Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds e...
- Budget Perfume Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature in ...
- Product Praise Bioderma Solution Micellaire
- NOTD Catrice Moulin Rouge Light
- Some spring shirts/tops, love!
- Review Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo for brunettes
- Catrice haul, 30% off, I like!
- Make up swapping!
- Product Praise Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse
- ▼ April (21)