Monday 14 November 2011

Finished Fall 2011

The last couple of months I've been able to finish a lot of products, hooray for me! I always get this feeling of pride when I finish something, just like giving a kid a candystick... And the best part is that I haven't been buying that much new stuff, I'm such a good girl *pets on the back*
  • La Roche Posay Toleriane dermo-cleanser: a big bottle of milk cleanser that suits dry sensitive skin perfectly, I'm loving this product and will definitely repurchase it! A must-have & HG for me!
  • Avon Anew clinical eye lift: an eye cream that I got along with a few products, it was ok to use it but I won't repurchase it because it's a jar and it's not that great
  • Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm: I got this a long time ago and since then it's been sitting on my night table, I used this almost every night before going to bed, it's a lovely balm and it works nice on dry lips - next time I'm going to try the stick-form which will probably be more convenient (jars & me aren't a succes)

  • Avon Supershock mascara waterproof: I got this one as I used Avon's supershock in the past & loved it, so I figured this would go the same way - boy was I wrong, this mascara is a spiderleg alert and I have only used it a few times. I just couldn't apply my mascara in a decent way with it, horrible product. I don't get the massive difference in the regular & waterproof version...?!
  • Avon Superenchant mascara: my latest mascarareview and a new loved one. This one will surely be repurchased, I love the effect it has on my lashes. One of the best mascaras I've ever used and with a good price.
I hope you've been finishing a lot of stuff too... Gives us, girls & boys, a reason to buy more new stuff you know!

4 comments:

BeautyLoves said...

De La Roche cleanser wil ik ook wel eens proberen. Tot nu toe alleen maar goede ervaringen met dat merk!
En die Nuxe Reve de Miel klinkt ook goed!!

Evelien said...

Ja, ze hebben inderdaad goede dingen. Ik gebruik nu een dagcrème van hun en die vind ik ook super.

Die is ook goed, maar het is een potje en na een tijd is dat zo moeilijk om iets uit te halen - ale toch als je lange nagels hebt ;) een heel gedoe dan!

Unknown said...

Daarvoor dienen die spatels, maar dat is altijd zo een gedoe om proper te houden.
Ik heb alle potverpakkingen afgeschaft! Pompjes en tubes alleen nog voor mij.

Die nuxe lippenbalsem gaat heel lang mee he, op het randje van 'is dat ding nu bijna op'??

LRP wordt niet voor niets zoveel aangeraden door dermatologen :)
Heb er ook enkel goeie dingen over te zeggen van wat ik al geprobeerd heb.

Evelien said...

Yes, I hear you! Voor mij ook :). Ik denk dat ik 'm 1,5 jaar gebruikt heb en ik gebruikte m nochtans redelijk veel, maar na een tijdje was ik het eventjes beu haha.
Ja, ik ga zeker nog wat meer van LRP proberen, zodra mn voorraad geminderd is. Benieuwd wat jij er leuk van vindt!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms