Monday, 14 November 2011
The last couple of months I've been able to finish a lot of products, hooray for me! I always get this feeling of pride when I finish something, just like giving a kid a candystick... And the best part is that I haven't been buying that much new stuff, I'm such a good girl *pets on the back*
- MD Formulations moisture defense spray: I enjoyed using this and it lasts such a long time - great value for money-, a good refreshing toner with antioxidants and I might repurchase it
- La Roche Posay Toleriane dermo-cleanser: a big bottle of milk cleanser that suits dry sensitive skin perfectly, I'm loving this product and will definitely repurchase it! A must-have & HG for me!
- Avon Anew clinical eye lift: an eye cream that I got along with a few products, it was ok to use it but I won't repurchase it because it's a jar and it's not that great
- Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm: I got this a long time ago and since then it's been sitting on my night table, I used this almost every night before going to bed, it's a lovely balm and it works nice on dry lips - next time I'm going to try the stick-form which will probably be more convenient (jars & me aren't a succes)
- Avon Supershock mascara waterproof: I got this one as I used Avon's supershock in the past & loved it, so I figured this would go the same way - boy was I wrong, this mascara is a spiderleg alert and I have only used it a few times. I just couldn't apply my mascara in a decent way with it, horrible product. I don't get the massive difference in the regular & waterproof version...?!
- Avon Superenchant mascara: my latest mascarareview and a new loved one. This one will surely be repurchased, I love the effect it has on my lashes. One of the best mascaras I've ever used and with a good price.
- Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ▼ November (9)
A'Squirrel Anastasia Avène Avon Barry M Batiste Becca Benefit Bio beauté Bioderma Biosilk Blistex Bobbi Brown Britney Spears Bronzer By Terry Catrice Caudalíe Cetaphil Chanel CHI Clarins Coastal Scents Dermalogica Dior ELF Elizabeth Arden Essence Essie Estée Lauder Etos Filorga GOSH Ici Paris XL John Frieda Joico Kipling L'Oreal La Roche-Posay Laura Mercier Liu Jo Louis Widmer Lush MAC Mario Badescu Maybelline MD Formulations Michael Todd MischaRocks MUFE Mylène NARS Nuxe Nyx OPI Pai Paula's Choice Pixi Rituals Rosebud Sanex Serge Lutens ShiKai Shiseido Shu Uemura Sigma SKII Sleek SUQQU Taaj Too Faced Trind Tweezerman Urban Decay VS Yves Rocher Zia Natural
Accesories Bath Blogsale Blush Body Care Brands Bronzer Brows Brushes Budget Celeb Looks Concealer EOTD Eyeliner Eyes Eyeshadow Face Fashion Favourite blogs Finished Foot care FOTD Foundation/TM Giveaway Goodiebox Hair Care Hand Care Handbag Haul Highlighter Lashes Lips Men's review Nail Care Never again News NOTD Online Shopping Perfume Personal Powder Primer Product praise Project Pan Quickview Review Skin Care Snapshots Stash Sun Care Tag Tested Tips n Tricks Tutorial VS Wishlist