Wednesday 23 November 2011

SUQQU cheek brush VS A'Squirrel powder brush

It's time for another comparison article, it's been a long time since I've done one... The 2 products I've chosen today, 2 brushes, are amongst my favourites and I use them daily. Surely worth a little comparison then!
Starting with the ferrule, it's obvious that the A'Squirrel one is much larger, but both of them are quite small. The SUQQU one looks and feels luxurious but still light. The Squirrel one is also light but looks a bit cheap, a bit too much to my likings. It's a blush and a powder brush, but this article is mainly to compare the type of hair and my experience with it. And off course then there is the big price difference where the SUQQU costs 3 times as much as the Squirrel one :).
Both of them look very fluffy & soft, and, yes so they are... (both made of squirrel hair, but on the other hand, I know squirrel haired brushes that aren't this soft). When stroking this brush over your hand or face it's as light & soft as a feather. I haven't experienced any softer brushes than these two. They are both divine in usage! Now then... what's the difference if it isn't in the softness? It's in the density: the SUQQU is soft & dense making it easy to control and perfect for application. The A'Squirrel one doesn't have much density and can only be used for a light application of bronzer/finishing powder. It's not suited for buffing in...
Nevertheless I found it worth comparing these two to each other. If you're looking for a softer than soft brush for finishing application & don't want to spend much money, the A'Squirrel is perfect! There are brushes just as soft as SUQQU ones out there, you just need to find them. And oh yeah my SUQQU brush wins heads down favourite blush brush ever, will do a seperate in-depth review soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms