Wednesday 16 November 2011

Small Avon haul

My Avon order was quite small this time although I splurged on eye creams, at 5euros a piece... couldn't do much harm and I always love trying out new ones. And look at the convenient packaging, much appreciated!


And secondly: 2 foot items being a cream and a bath in Cinnamon Orange, hmmm lovely scent and perfect for the winter. At the top is a mascara with golden glitters, I thought it would be nice for parties/holidays? That's it for now... my first haul in quite a long time, still proud of myself :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Uhm 5 euro voor een oogcreme? Dat is wel extreem weinig :)
Kan niet zoveel doen dan denk ik.

Evelien said...

Normaal kosten ze 10euro, introductiepremie. Ik heb ervoren nog eens een oogcrème van hun Botanicalslijn gehad en die vond ik erg leuk maar is gediscontinued, zat ook rond deze prijs. Ochja als het me niet bevalt kan ik het nog altijd op mn gezicht ofzo gebruiken he... :)

Unknown said...

Idd, voor deze prijs moet je het echt niet laten.
Vind wel dat ze er vreemd uitzien.. Dacht dat het iets was voor IN je ogen eerst!
Je zou beter die Pai beginnen, zalig spul :)

Maris said...

Can you do a review on these eye creams? I have always wondered if they are good... would love to know :) I really like your blog btw!

Evelien said...

Thanks, that's so sweet of you. It's been a bit down because I have been moving but I'm getting back into it now, just have to find my camera somewhere... I haven't started using them, I'm nearly out of my current one and then I'm going to try one of their SPF ones. I'm also wondering, they are new and cheap^^ we'll see :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My Photo
Evelien
Belgian twenty-something year old blogger who adores all things beautywise and loves to share her knowledge... This blog reflects my thoughts on products I've personally used and random things that cross my mind. If you have a request for a review or want to ask me something etc..., you can contact me at beautyponder@hotmail.com.
View my complete profile
Follow beauty ponders & randoms